Summary below! This is Brendon freestyle, without notes or prompter.
Get mp3/transcript of this episode: tmblr.co/ZTb1Dv1urqAZv
Get Brendon’s new book free: http://MotivationManifesto.com
Join Brendon’s 2MIL FB fans: http://FB.com/BrendonBurchardFan
Join his email list: www.Brendon.com
iTunes free podcast: http://j.mp/THE_CHARGED_LIFE
If you raise your standards in these 5 areas, you dramatically improve your life:
1. Health. Have you ever said, “This is going to be the year I get in the best health of my life”? If not, this is the year to do it. Improve your health and becoming happier and more energized and effective happens almost automatically. Raise your standards on how much sleep you get and how well you eat and take care of your body.
2. Focus. Distraction is stealing our lives. Get more focused on what you desire in this hour, this day, this life. Bring your awareness to this moment and what you want to be doing and experiencing now. That will help you be more conscious and more easily spot distractions.
3. Boldness. Where you are in life right now is a direct reflection of how bold you’ve been up to this point. How boldly do you share yourself, your ideas, your needs and dreams with the world? How courageous have you been to fight after you’ve fallen down. Demand of yourself to be more bold and you’ll feel more confident and influential over time.
4. Joy. Do you expect that you’re going to have fun today and in life? Better yet, do you demand of yourself to be the person who brings the joy, who has fun and helps others have fun no matter what? Joy is a choice not a happenstance blessing. Bring the joy!
5. Kindness. People are so driven and distracted that they’ve often lost the awareness to be kind to others. They might call themselves compassionate, but they are not kind. Kindness is compassion activated – you actually show you care through your actions.Raising your standard here will help you reach higher levels of happiness, service, and humanity.
Get the full mp3/transcript: tmblr.co/ZTb1Dv1urqAZv
Brendon Burchard is one of the most watched personal development trainers in the world and a Top 100 Most Followed Public Figure on Facebook. Over 50,000,000 people watched his videos in the last 12 months, and over 30,000,000 see his posts every week on Facebook. A #1 New York Times bestselling author, his books include The Motivation Manifesto, The Charge, The Millionaire Messenger, and Life’s Golden Ticket.
At the age of 19, Brendon was in a car accident that inspired him to turn his life around and follow his dream to be a writer and trainer. He failed at first, going bankrupt as he strove to write his first personal development book. But by the age of 32, he became a #1 bestselling author and a multimillionaire as an early pioneer in the online education space. Since then, he has dedicated his life to helping others find their charge and share their voice with the world.
Larry King named Brendon “one of the top motivation and marketing trainers in the world.” SUCCESS Magazine named him in their Top 25 Most Influential in Personal Development along with legends like Oprah, Tony Robbins, Joel Osteen, Dave Ramsey, Suze Orman, Deepak Chopra, and Wayne Dyer.
To learn more about his seminars, book, and online courses, visit him at www.Brendon.com.
ABOUT THE CHARGED LIFE
The Charged Life is a weekly self-help show full of #motivation, #inspiration, and #high performance strategies with bestselling author, motivational speaker and High Performance Academy founder Brendon Burchard. Filmed in one take, without any notes or prompter, the show has become one of the most viewed direct-to-camera self-help series in the history of Youtube. It has also been the #1 Podcast in all of iTunes and is regularly in the top podcasts in Self-Help and Health categories around the globe. Subscribe to the free motivational podcast here: https://itun.es/i66Y78r
SUBSCRIBE ON YOUTUBE OR ITUNES
Never miss a video: http://j.mp/BrendonsYouTube
Download all the audios/podcasts: http://j.mp/THE_CHARGED_LIFE
Join the newsletter: www.Brendon.com