Stillness Is The Key by Ryan Holiday comes out Oct 1, pre-order here:
If you pre-order now, get the following bonuses:
Preorder #1: (If you buy 1 Copy)
– TWO full bonus chapters that I wanted to get into the book but couldn’t fit.
– An extended bibliography of the books that went into the making of this book.
– A Spotify playlist of the songs I listened to while writing the book (and would be good to listen to while reading it)
Preorder #2: (If you buy 5 Copies)
All the above bonuses, plus:
– An original signed 4×6 notecard that was used to research and write the book
– A limited edition Stillness PRINT designed by me for your wall or office or desk*
– Access to a live Q&A with me, hosted by one of my favorite authors, where we discuss the book and answer your questions
*All you have to do is pay shipping on the print and the notecard, which will not be much.
Preorder #3: (If you buy 100 Copies (Limit to 10 buyers))
All the above bonuses, plus:
– A personal strategy or marketing call with me. (1 hour)
– A free one year membership to Daily Stoic Life ($149)
**bonuses apply to preorders from any bookstore in any format and in any country**
Make Me An Offer:
Want me to come talk to your company or event? Want a deeper consult on a project? Want me to review your book proposal or sign a bunch of copies of the book? On my past launches I’ve opened up this section to interesting offers. I can’t promise to say yes, but I’ll at least look at the request.
Email offer to: firstname.lastname@example.org
After ordering, email your receipt to email@example.com with the Preorder number you’ve purchased (Preorder #1, Preorder #2, Preorder #3) in the subject line of the email. These will be reviewed manually so please allow some time for response. And bonuses apply to preorders from any bookseller in any format and in any country.
Stillness is a virtue expounded by Marcus Aurelius, Stoicism, Zen Buddhism, and pretty much all other religions and philosophies. The pursuit of a calm mind is a valuable one and should not just be pushed to tomorrow
Daily Stoic is a community built around the teachings of Stoicism. If you’re wondering “What does Stoicism mean?”, “Who was Marcus Aurelius?”, “How to be a stoic?” or “How to practice stoicism in daily life?” check out the Daily Stoic:
Stoicism is a practical philosophy. It’s built for action, not endless debate. The main thinkers that the Daily Stoic focuses on in stoicism are Marcus Aurelius, Epictetus, and Seneca. The Daily Stoic is a guide to how to practice stoicism in your daily life, the daily routines of stoicism, and is a practical guide to stoicism. This channel is stoicism 101, it will tell you what stoicism is and how to be a stoic. Ryan Holiday has been practicing stoicism and writing about stoicism for more than a decade and his insights will give you guidance to practicing stoicism in your day to day life.
| STRENGTHEN THE COMMUNITY |
A few things can help us get stoicism to more people and bring you more great content!
1. Like the video
2. Comment. We try to answer as many questions as possible in the comments! Also, if you have great stuff to share with other viewers we love to see people discussing these ideas!
3. Subscribe. The more subscribers, the more content we can make! tinyurl.com/dailystoicYT
| SOCIALS |
Ryan Holiday has influenced the modern stoicism movement greatly. His books are read by modern stoicism’s practitioners like Tim Ferriss, Robert Greene, Gary Vee, Andrew Kirby, and others.
#Stoicism #DailyStoic #RyanHoliday #MementoMori #AmorFati #MarcusAurelius #StoicDaily #DailyRoutine #Improvement #Happiness #philosophy #Seneca